Back in September Jalen started preschool! He goes to the same preschool that I work for. It's a toddler class for two year olds that meets two days a week for three hours a day. There are only eight children in his class and two teachers; Miss Sue & Miss Ginalyn. Jalen absolutely loves going to school. He gets so excited when we drive up in the morning and starts chanting, School, School, School!!! As soon as we walk in his class he gives me a kiss, says "Bye Mom" and is off and running. It brings me so much comfort that he feels so at ease there and I know what great teachers these two ladies are. I sneak peaks at him all the time and I can see what a great experience this is for him. We debated on weather or not to send him this year but I know we made the right decision.
On his first day of school Daddy took him and stayed with him. It was also my first day so I couldn't be the one there with him. I was bummed but I asked Nathaniel to take lots of pictures of him and some of him and his teachers but of course he didn't listen and so I don't have any of him and his teachers and only a couple of him playing on the play ground.
I know he is going to have lots of great adventures there. I still can't believe my little boy is in school!
No comments:
Post a Comment