Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ward Trunk or Treat

The Halloween Party at church this year was so much fun. I'm so appreciative and thankful for everyone who worked so hard to put it together. It was a great night!

Finally a Family Photo of our Halloween Costumes . I loved our theme, I think everyone looked so cute! Joe you look cute too :)

Time to Trunk or Treat! Jalen learned how to say "Trick or Treat" it was so stinking cute!


My very handsome boys!


The young men did a Donut eating contest and Jalen was dying to do it. I tried to steer him away and take him to the glow and dark bowling but he wasn't having it. So I gave in and I am so glad I did it was hilarious!!!


This is Jalen after the contest, so proud of himself!


This is a video of him trying to eat the donut, priceless!

No comments: