Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the colors, the weather, and the smell of pumpkin muffins baking in the oven. Last week I took the boys to a local pumpkin patch with our Mommy & Me group and had a great time!

It's so hard trying to get a decent picture of these boys together, I took about ten and this was the best one.



Chase loved the pumpkins! He was totally exploring. He banged on them, climbed on them, tried pulling off their stem and he even tried to taste them.

There's my sweet little pumpkin!


Jalen Looks so grown up in this picture to me. He is going through a big growth spurt this last month and it is making Mommy sad. I love to see him grow and be healthy of course but it also makes me feel like time is slipping away sometimes. It makes me appreciate every moment.

Both of the boys were having so much fun feeding the goats. Jalen was a bit nervous at first but then felt more comfortable and probably feed all twenty goats! Chase was curious and pet a few goats he would also sneak the goat pellets and eat them.

Jalen even got to go on a pony ride. He was really excited and comfortable on the pony this year. We had a great time but missed Nathaniel, I guess we will just have to go again!

1 comment:

The Gray Family said...

Look how big your boys are getting! They are adorable. And I feel your pain about getting decent pictures of more than one kid...sometimes I think it is best just to leave it to the professionals :>)