First of all I have to say that I put Nathaniel in charge of taking pictures because I was hosting the play date and I knew I wouldn't get any good ones. Well apparently neither did he. Men just don't think like women. I had two craft tables going, a sensory tub filled with fun stuff and some cute decorations. When I asked him why he didn't take any pictures of that he said, "I didn't think you would want pictures of that stuff" :\
Here is Jalen in the ONLY picture of him standing still with some of his friends. Side note you may be wondering why he is dressed up as Buzz Lightyear instead of the Tin Man. Well, Jalen LOVES Buzz and I knew that's what HE wanted to be but I really wanted to do a family theme and it seemed like EVERYONE was doing the Tot Story thing so I let him be Buzz for a couple of the parties we went to this year. Win, win right?
No comments:
Post a Comment