Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween Photo Shoot

Last Year I had professional pictures taken of Jalen in his Halloween Costume and I was so glad I did. So this year we did it again. It is so hard to get a good picture of the two of them together and I was so glad that Alexia was able to capture some for me.
As you can see we went with "The Wizard of Oz" as a theme this year. Jalen was the Tin Man & Chase was the Cowardly Lion. Nathaniel dressed up as a scare crow and I was Dorothy. Although we did not participate in the photo shoot I will post pictures of the whole gang later.

I am always so happy with this photographers work and highly recommend her. To visit her site click on this link tybebe.com


I love their individual pictures! She really captured their personalities. We are excited for a fun month filled with tons of Halloween parties!

No comments: