Friday, October 29, 2010

Preschool Costume Parade

This is Jalen's super cute preschool classroom and one of his teachers Miss Ginalyn. Jalen loves going to school but he was extra excited about going dressed up as Buzz today. He walked in looked at the teachers then looked down at himself and back at them. It was like he was saying "check this out", so cute! They had a very fun Halloween Party and Costume Parade.



Jalen is such a ham so I knew that he would do great and not have a problem with the parade. It can be very overwhelming for the little kids and they often cry and have to be taken out. Jalen was walking around looking at all the parents and smiling and waving when he saw me. He is such a big boy now. It was so fun to watch him.


This is him just as the parade was starting!

So guess who was in charge of taking pictures again?!? I'm sorry I give Nathaniel such a hard time about it but he is such a big help and I'm so glad that his schedule allows for him to be at so many of our kid's important events. We are very lucky!

No comments: