Our very close friends John, Taralee, & Kira hosted a super fun Halloween party. We have been friends with John and Taralee since before we were all married and it's great that we are all still so close. I love their family and we had a wonderful time celebrating with them.
Chase enjoyed all the yummy food! He tried fresh apples for the first time and just like everything he tries he loved them!
But I have to say that Jalen probably had the most fun of us all. He had lots of fun with the crafts Taralee had for them.
He danced
He flirted
a lot
and hung out with his best buddy Stone, who hopefully will never find out that Jalen was two timing his little sister Reagan with that little cutie Kira.
Thanks again guys for a great party!!
4 comments:
It was tons of fun! Thanks for coming over.
Looks like a ton of fun and what a cute post!!!! You got a ladies man on your hands!
Darling! We love the kids costumes! Lyberti was Glenda. She would have fit right in.
A NEW post?!? I love it!
Post a Comment