To say that these last eight months have flown by is such a huge understatement. Chase has only been a part of our family for a such a short time but I can't remember what life was like before he was here. Chase has been such a wonderful baby. He is always in a great mood, loves playing with his big brother, and melts our hearts every time he smiles. We thanks our heavenly father every night for both our boys and we know how blessed we are to have them.
These are eight things that I want to remember about Chase during this phase of his life:
1. The way he sucks his index finger & middle finger at the same time when he is tired.
2. His HUGE appetite! He eats everything and lots of it. I am scared to think of what our grocery bills will be when he is a teenager.
3. The way he says "Hey" is a very deep voice. It cracks us up!
4. How much he loves music & instruments. If we don't have our actual instruments out he takes two blocks and bangs them together as he wiggles to a beat.
5. The way he crinkles his nose and breaths in and out at a fast pass when he is excited. I have to get a video of that it's too cute.
6. What a wiggle worm he is when we try and change his diaper. This is not so much of a fond memory but it's part of his personality. He hates being on his back and can't wait to flip over, sit up and crawl away.
7. How incredibly sweet he is. He greets everyone with a smile and has such a wonderful spirit. I can't wait to see what an amazing man I know he is going to become.
8. How much he and Jalen love each other. As soon as one wakes up they are quickly looking for the other. They hug and kiss each other all the time. They are already playing together and wrestling. They are the best buddies and I Love watching them together.
No comments:
Post a Comment