Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Thought I knew but I had No Idea


So you know when they say that babies have a "poop explosion" well I had always thought that Jalen had those every once in a while because we would change his diaper and a little would be up his back or some may have run down his leg.  Well I was wrong!  This morning he had what I would call a "poop explosion".  It was everywhere; up his back, down his leg, on his neck, in his hair, and even on his ear.  Sorry about the gross pictures but I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it.  Something to look forward to for all of you who are prego right now :)




Yup, that's poop in his hair!

9 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

OMG that is SO NASTY!!! Seriously that is SICK!!!! O I have SO MUCH to look forward to but I will take it all to have a mini me or mini kip for sure!!! WOW!!!

Wyatt and Tara said...

Wow! I am glad I haven't experienced that yet! I'm glad you shared the pictures!

The Gray Family said...

ha ha...welcome to motherhood!!!

TT said...

Ready or not. :-) Thanks for sharing!

Rachel said...

Quite impressive... Jacob has had some pretty bad explosions up his back before, but I don't think the poop has ever reached his hair!

The Gillette's said...

LOL...! What are you feeding him...This is sooo funny! I guess none of us moms are safe from those nice explosions...Heheheheeeee!

Heather said...

Okay so I totally missed this the last time I came to your Blog! Hilarious!!! Glad you took pics and can't wait to show Seth! We watched Four Christmases a little bit ago and it has a few scenes where babies projectile vomit on people and Seth and I lokked at each other like "Uh, is that what we are in for?!" Good times!

melissa gargalis said...

that is so gross, but I can totally empathize with you too! Luke was my exploder on more than one occasion. Always have a spare onesie in your diaper bag and a plastic bag for the pooped on clothes. Trust me!

Janee said...

Just wait until he gets older and decides to dig in his smelly toddler diaper and spread poop all over his crib and walls! Luckily, I haven't had this happen yet, but have SEVERAL friends who have! Ugh! Watch Jason do it. I probably just jinxed myself.