Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fall Pictures


I was walking outside and saw all the fall leaves on the ground and couldn't help myself.  Here are a few of my favorites!  



4 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad you didn't resist! These pics are ADORABLE!!!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE his serious little face!

The Gray Family said...

look at what a big boy he is! I was watching Polar Express with Brendan tonight, and the little girl in the movie totally reminded me of you...the same exotic look, and the same nice sweet personality. The whole time I was thinking "It's baby Janitsy!"

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok seriously he is SO SO SO handsome!!! Love the little kiddo and you are right, he is SO serious! But SO CUTE!!!

The Woot-en Clan said...

He is so adorable! You should have him become a little baby gap model! Glad all is going well with you guys and that Jalen is doing so great!