Today we went to Target and bought Jalen some Rice Cereal, some bowls and spoons. We were so excited to give him his first taste of solids. He has been wanting to eat more often and waking up more over night so we thought maybe it was time to give him something a little more hearty. Well in my inexperience I waited until it was his feeding time. He was getting fussy and whining a little. Well that was silly because he was so hungry that he was sucking on the spoon and getting frustrated that it wasn't constantly flowing in his mouth. He got himself so worked up that I called it quits and just nursed him. So I will take this as a learning experience and try again maybe an hour after he ate so that he is not so hungry or not too full.
Going from bad to worse quick!!!
Silly Mommy!!!
6 comments:
If there is one thing I know it's not to mess with a boy when it's time to eat. The pictures are too cute though even if he is unhappy!
Love it! I have heard that you can add the rice to a bottle of breast milk too at night and it helps them sleep better, you have to cut the hole in the nipple a little bigger though! He is so adorable
He is still adorable even in the middle of a fit! Hope you guys are doing well, we miss you!
ahhh...good times. You'll figure it out what works best, don't worry. I'm sure Jalen has already forgot about it =)
I love the progression pictures!!! He is so cute and this post cracks me up! That is what oldest kids are for, learning, I can say that being an oldest! He is so cute!
Aaaaaaw! This is cute. Be patient he will get the hang of it and he will LOVE food. I can't believe how fast he's growing. You can also add rice cereal to his bottle just look for the nipples with a bigger hole. (it should say on the cover for thicker liquids.) I got some for Sean and they worked great. :) I still need to email you Bart's phone# since Sean broke another cell of mine...Heheheheeee!
Post a Comment