Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cesar and Gina's Wedding


This year we celebrated Thanksgiving a little different.  My cousin Cesar got married on Thanksgiving.  To be honest I was a little disappointed when I found out the date because I thought I would miss out on one of my favorite holidays.  I am happy to say that it wasn't the case at all.  Most of my family was  there and the dinner was turkey with all the traditional sides.  We didn't have to cook or clean up which was a huge plus and we even got to dance.  Everyone had such a great time.  Some of my family got to see Jalen for the first time which was fun.  The best part by far was seeing how happy my cousin and his new wife were.  As we were leaving I told my cousin what a beautiful wedding it was and that we had such a nice time and he said (with a huge smile on his face)  "I am going to remember today for the rest of my life".  Congratulations Guys, and welcome to our crazy family Gina! 

Our new combined families!


Nathaniel and I got to dance to our wedding song "At Last"

1 comment:

The Gillette's said...

How fun and yes very different but how nice is to be with family during this time of year :) Yes let's get together soon. I will be off from work during December so for sure we need to hang out.