On Thursday we finally went to Disneyland. We had trouble finding a day where Nathaniel & I both had off work and didn't have a commitment of some sort planned. Disneyland was all decked out for Halloween and we had a blast. Jalen was so well behaved. He sleep in the lines and woke up in time to enjoy the rides.
The Nightmare Before Christmas took over the Haunted Mansion which is one of our Favorite rides. It was probably the longest line we waited in but so worth the wait.
2 comments:
I love Disneyland at Halloween. Kevin and I just went a few weeks ago, and waited in line for the Haunted House the longest also. I agree with you it is worth the wait. Jalen looks so cute in his Halloween costume. We miss seeing you guys :) We all need to hang out soon.
We LOVE Disneyland at Halloween and Christmastime! And I have to say that the Haunted Mansion is Tyler's all-time favorite ride when it's all decked out as the Nightmare Before Christmas. So fun! Do you have season passes?
Post a Comment