Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We took Jalen to the pumpkin patch yesterday and had such a fun time. Jalen was a good sport he let us pose him and take tons of pictures. The pumpkin patch had a petting zoo and Jalen enjoyed looking at the goats and sheep. These are some of my favorite pics. Don't you just love fall?





7 comments:

The Woot-en Clan said...

I love these pictures! They are so cute. It looks like you had a great time.

Heather said...

So fun!!!! I love this time of year! He is so adorable!

The Gray Family said...

so cute! I tried to get a picture of Carson at the pumpkin patch and all he wanted to do was eat the hay :>)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You look AMAZING and totally beautiful and your little man is getting so big and grown up. Why do those kiddos grow up so fast. It is crazy!
LOVE all the pics!

The Gillette's said...

How FUN!... I can't wait to take Sean this weekend.

The Persson's said...

You are such a beautiful family! What a fun day!

Janee said...

Jalen is SUCH A CUTIE!!!!