Monday, October 13, 2008

Jalen's Blessing

We blessed Jalen this past Sunday. It was a very emotional day for us. We had so many friends and family who came. Every time I turned to look behind me I could see another familiar face walking up to join us. It was overwhelming to see how many people love us and traveled far to be a part of that special day. Nathaniel did an amazing job and bore a sweet testimony. Jalen sleep through the blessing. As for me I cried the whole time and was touched by the spirit. I am so thankful for my family and the utter joy they bring to me everyday!

6 comments:

The Gray Family said...

glad it was a nice day! Isn't it amazing to hear these big tough guys get up and bless their little babies? Love it!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

How stinkin cute is that! I am glad it was such a touching and special day for you guys! Love all the people that made it, you had quite the croud! He is so worth it!

Heather said...

I'm so glad we were able to come, especially Seth, it's so nice sharing days like that with him!! Nathaniel did a great job and I really enjoyed both of your testimonies! We love you guys!

Meagan said...

We were so glad we were able to make it and spend time with the whole Anderson family!!

The Gillette's said...

It was a beautiful day! Thanks for your sweet testimony. Jalen is very lucky to have you guys as parents. We are happy that we were able to be part of a special day.

Beth and Poasa said...

I'm so glad we were able to come! It was so great seeing you guys! What a handsome son you have.