Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Only Great Minds Can Read This

This is weird, but interesting!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Yep, I could read that just fine! Pretty interesting and I do feel smart now! :)

TT said...

I could read it... :-)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I could read it pretty fast! I feel cool and it is so good to know that spelling really is not that important because I am so bad at spelling it is welll.....bad!
Cool little thing!

The Woot-en Clan said...

That's crazy! I could also read, but it's weird to think that only 55% of people can read it! Thanks for sharing it.

The Gray Family said...

Maybe this explains why I never see typos until it is too late to change it...