My friend Jenny sent me an e-mail letting me know that In & Out's 60th Anniversary is on Wednesday, October 22nd. To celebrate they are rolling back prices. Hamburgers will be .25 cents, Cheeseburgers will be .30cents, fries will be .15 cents, and drinks will be .10 cents. I had to share the news with all of you. It's kind of sad that I am so excited about this but what can I say "I heart In & Out"!
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing! I will have to mark my calendar for the 22nd. I love In- N- Out!
Oh yeah, I'm excited too! Can't wait - In & out for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
Sorry to tell you the bad news but I was really curious to see if this was true but to my surprise I found out that is was not TRUE! I was sad since I was looking fwd to a CHEAP meal :( You can check it out on their website and see for yourself.
I will be there! Sorry I missed your shower... we were in Arizona... I hope it was fun! One day I need to see that little cutie!
Post a Comment