Thursday, November 13, 2008

5 Months Old


Our little guy turned 5 months old today.  I can't believe how fast the time is flying by.  He weighs 16 pounds now and it's a work out just lugging him around everywhere.  He has always been a serious baby.  He usually only smiles early in the morning after a good nights sleep.  During the last couple of days he has actually started smiling more and even laughing a little which just melts my heart.  Nathaniel and I crack up because he has also just picked up this fake cough when he wants your attention.  I was reading another mother's blog where she wrote how having a baby turns us into cannibals and I have to agree because every time I look at his little face I just want to eat him up!

7 comments:

The Gray Family said...

5 months? How did that happen??? It goes by so fast when I don't see you very often.

Heather said...

Killing me!!! He is so cute! I love his little serious face!! I cannot wait to see him next week!!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That little man is so stinkin cute I just can't help myself, I want to eat him up too! Happy 5 months and boy did that fly!!!

melissa gargalis said...

so fun. My mom always says when babies are being so cute she could just take a bite out of them too. funny. He is so cute and such a little man look to him, I'm guessing he'll be a heart stopper =)

The Woot-en Clan said...

He is so adorable. Happy 5 months to a happy, healthy baby!

The Gillette's said...

Time sure does fly... Happy Birthday Janitsy!!! We wish you had a FUN day and you enjoyed your dinner yesterday. I'm so sorry we couldn't make it. I couldn't text you because once again ( you're not going believe it) Sean ruined another of my phones. Hard to believe isn't. Now I'm in the process of getting another cell phone. So I will email you bart's # and you can get in contact with us when you need to, K! We should hang out soon. :)

Beth and Poasa said...

5 months! Congrats! He is such a sweet little boy. I can't wait to see you guys again. 16lbs, well I am almost certain he has passed 8 month old Lavenia. She has her 9 month check up soon and I think we will be lucky to see her at 16lbs. We are so happy to hear that he is healthy and thriving!