Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trunk Or Treat


Our wards Trunk or Treat night was so much fun!  Nathaniel was hilarious dressed up as Fidel Castro.  I dressed up as Pocahontas and Jalen was a Honey Bear, random I know maybe next year we will get some kind of theme going.  

Jalen was miserable in his costume, Nathaniel and I felt like the parents from Christmas Story when they make their younger son dress up in the snow suit and he can't even put his arms down.  Jalen's head piece kept falling over his eyes and he had fuzz in his mouth all night.  Not a great choice I know but it seemed like a cute idea at the time.  Chalk it up to being a rookie mom.

All the Boys!  I love to see the guys with their sons it's so sweet.
All night people would come up to me and ask what Nathaniel's Costume was.  Most people knew he was Castro, which was funny, but some people thought he was a terrorist, not so funny!  Either way he looked awesome. 

4 comments:

Wyatt and Tara said...

Ha ha, I wasn't sure who he was at the party, but now that I know that is so funny! You guys looked great all together, especially that little honey bear!

The Gray Family said...

Jalen looks so cute! I think it is required as a parent to put your kids in goofy and uncomfortable costumes because they look SO DARN CUTE!!!!

melissa gargalis said...

such a cute bear. You guys are awesome for dressing up too. Next year maybe Greg and I will get our acts together and dress up, like you said, maybe a themed something.

Heather said...

So awesome!!! Nathaniel makes a great Castro and you make a beautiful Pocahontas and Jalen's costume kills me!!! Love it! Cannot wait to torture my child with an adorable costume!!!! :)