So after my last post I felt that I had to share a sweet moment that I had with my little guy the other day. When I am putting Jalen down for a nap I usually either nurse him or give him a pacifier. I turn down the lights and put on some lullabies. Then I hold him close and stoke him face and or the side of his head. I love this part of our day together. He usually just lies there and stares back at me as he drifts off to sleep. Well about a week ago he started doing the sweetest thing...he started stroking my face too. It's so dang cute he strokes my check and puts his hand on my mouth so that I will kiss it. The funny part is that he gets mad if Nathaniel tries to talk to me or get close. He stops and stares at him, grunts at him, and gives him dirty looks until he goes away. Usually he loves to be with Daddy but during this time it's definitely No Daddies Allowed!
Sorry, the video is a little dark but you get the idea.
6 comments:
That is so dang adorable!!! I love it!!! I can't wait for those moments! I love that you were able to capture it, it is so cute that he doesn't want his special mommy time to be interupted!
That is so sweet! I love it. there will be plenty of Daddy time as he grows up...just savor these moments while you can!
I am almost crying right now that is so sweet and I am hormonal pregnant girl so tear! That is SO SO CUTE an so sweet, your little man loves you so much! I can't wait for moments like this!!! So cool that it is captured!
cute little guy- something so speciial about boys and their mommies-
How cute is that !!!!?
That little Jalen is such a charmer.
This made me cry! There is absolutely nothing more wonderful than being a mother. How fantastic that you were able to capture it on video. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment