
I was looking at my friends blog and saw this cute tag where you go to your sixth folder and download the sixth picture and blog about it. She tagged anyone who wanted to do it so here is my sixth picture in my sixth folder.
This was taken on fourth of July when Jalen was still in the NICU. He was in there for three and a half weeks and came home four days after this picture was taken. Our friend Laura gave me this onesie for him to wear on the fourth. She knew he would still be too little to fit it but she said she couldn't resist. Neither could I. Thanks, Laura!
I can't believe that our big boy was once only 3 pounds 11 ounces. He looks so small here. I love that the shirt says, "Little Firecracker" because that's just what he was. He use to try and rip out the feeding tube that is going in his nose on a daily basis. Every time we went to visit him they had put on a bigger piece of tape to try and keep it in. Finally one day he just completely ripped it out and they gave up. They said maybe he is trying to tell us that he doesn't need it and he didn't. From that moment on I either nursed him or gave him pumped milk in a bottle. I love looking back on pictures of Jalen because he changes so quickly and I already have so many fond memories.
If anyone wants to reminisce then consider yourself tagged! Go to your sixth folder and open your sixth picture and blog away :)
2 comments:
I love it! I can't believe he was that little, he is so healthy and big now! I bet you are so grateful!
I love it too! I can't believe he was that small either! Such a big boy now! Cannot wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment