Sunday, March 29, 2009

Our Sweet Little Easter Bunny


I have a feeling that Jalen will look back on these pictures one day and just think I am awful for dressing him up with bunny ears but can you blame me, he is so dang adorable!  I love that Jalen is such a good sport and didn't take off the ears because I just love these pictures.  


Look at that crooked smile, love it!

This one is probably my favorite.  I love his sweet profile.


I can't get enough of that little face.  

7 comments:

Team Hansen said...

Cute now but Jalen will look back and curse you for making him wear those ears.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I must say you do have one handsome little man! Love the ears, and yes I would do it to my kiddo too! :)

Wyatt and Tara said...

Cute! Wyatt would never let me to that to my son, so I love seeing other people do it!

The Woot-en Clan said...

These pictures are sooo cute. His girlfriend will love seeing them one day :) I love them.

The Gray Family said...

that is hilarious! What a cute little guy :>)

The Gillette's said...

This is for the post on your "New years resolution" ...Is never too late to start it. I myself am guilty of making them and kind of putting them on hold until mid year. Not good but we all do it. You can do it and it seems like you have so far reading from the following post. Jalen is so cute with those bunny ears. I see some teefers...Did I spell that right? Anywho, cute pics girlfriend :-) Whats the status on the Mommy and Me grp. Update me please!

Heather said...

I won't be able to resist either!! Love it Janitsy!! He is so adorable!