Jalen has become such a daddies boy, and I love it!!! He use to reach out for me when Nathaniel held him or could only be consoled by me but that has all changed. He loves to wrestle and be tickled by Nathaniel. Jalen has this great laugh and daddy is the only one who can really bring it completely out. I think (and hope) that he has his dad's demeanor, he is calm and such an easy going baby. The only time he gets cranky is when he is hungry or tired and anyone who knows Nathaniel knows that is exactly like him. When I was pregnant with Jalen Nathaniel called him his "Little Buddy" and it makes me so glad to see that they are just that; great buddies.
5 comments:
So cute! I love the pic of them together, I so look forward to special moments like these! Seth is really enjoying this last little bit of pregnancy, leading his waddling wife around with pride! Just wait till he has his little baby to show off, nobody will be able to wipe the adoration off his face!! Cannot wait!!!
Cute pic. I love seeing Sean get so excited seeing his daddy and just his whole world lights up when Bart comes in the room. Priceless moments aren't they! Totally mini Nathaniel :-)
That is SUCH A CUTE PICTURE!!! SO sweet and so cute that they are just alike and such good buddies! SO SWEET!
Your hubby sure did have a little mini me!
dads and their little boys are so fun to watch together. Doesn't it just make you so grateful for good husbands!
That is the cutest picture. How is it that the 4 pound baby already looks like a little boy?
Post a Comment