Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Beautiful Day at the Park


I have recently noticed that I don't have many pictures of just Jalen and I so I took this one my self.  He has always looked like Nathaniel but in this picture I can see a little bit of me in him.

Feeding the Ducks and Turtles!


Jalen and I went to our wards weekly park day at Polliwog Park in Manhattan Beach.  The weather forecast said it would be cloudy but it was so beautiful.  We feed the ducks, played on the swings and had lunch on our blanket in the shade.  I have to say that I LOVE living in Southern California and being able to play outside all year long.  I know some people love having REAL season but I would rather bathe in the sunshine 12 months out of the year!!!

4 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I totally see how he looks like you in that picture! YEAH!!! Glad you had a good time and I love the sun too!

Heather said...

I love those pics, you guys are gorgeous!!! I love this time of year! The dead heat of Lake Elsinore summer kills me though, luckily we have a pool area!

The Gray Family said...

it's such good park weather lately! He looks like he is loving that swing.

The Gillette's said...

That is why I never want to leave Southern Cali. I'm sorry I couldn't make it this week. I was super busy but looking fwd to hang out next wk :-)