Friday, April 10, 2009

Phoenix Zoo


As part of our Spring Break we went to Phoenix and were able to visit family and celebrate Quincy's 2nd Birthday.  We spent the day at the zoo and had a great time.  It was all three of our first time there and we really enjoyed it.  I love how open and green it is and that you can get so close to all the animals.  We did a lot of walking which I needed since I put the diet on hold during Vacation week.

Daddy & Jalen enjoying the Zebras

It felt as if you could reach out and touch most of the animals.  


Mommy's little Pearl!

Not too sure about the petting zoo this time around!

2 comments:

The Gray Family said...

we went to the Phoeniz zoo a couple years ago when Brendan was about Jaden's age...not sure how much they get out of it at that age, but I sure liked it :>)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Looks like so much fun with the family! LOVE the little pearl picture!