We had such a wonderful Easter this year. This was Jalen's first Easter and we were so excited to make it special for him. I know he has no idea what Easter is but I am a first time mommy so I couldn't help it.
I organize a "Mommy & Me" group that meets every Thursday. This past Thursday we had an Easter Play Date that was really fun. We dyed eggs, went on an egg hunt, watched "Winnie the Pooh's Easter" movie, had a yummy lunch and each child received a small Easter basket with some little treats to take home. All the kids were on sugar over load (sorry moms) but they had a good time.
This was our group of 7 moms, 11 kids, and two on the way :)
The night after the play date we went to the mall with some friends to see the Easter Bunny. I was really looking forward to this because I didn't get a chance to take a picture of Jalen with Santa during Christmas. As you can see poor Jalen wasn't as excited as I was. He didn't cry but he just went totally stiff and straight faced. Sorry buddy!
This is Jalen trying to open his Easter Basket filled with board books, gold fish crackers, puffs, yogurt bites, bigger plastic spoon and some forks, bubbles, and soft Tonka trucks.
This was the first time Jalen wore a tie and I think he looks adorable. We couldn't stand it.
We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!
6 comments:
he is such a doll. that basket looks professionally wrapped with cellophane and all - I would expect nothing less from you.
he is so cute in his little tie! The flowers are beautiful...it seems most of the wildflowers out here are dead already :<(
You are such an awesome mom! Totally creative and impressed with Jalen's little easter basket of "treats". I love the pictures in the flowers-so springy. Jalen is such a cute little man.
He is so dang cute! I can't handle it, He looks so adorable all dressed up. You and Nathaniel are going to have to pry off the girls when Jalen gets older.
Jalen looks so adorable with his little tie. The Easter Playdate was super fun :0)
I really do thin you just might be one of the cutest mommys EVER and I REALLY wish you were back here to play with us, your parties are THE BEST and you and Nathaniel are just SO FUN to hang out with. And that little man of yours.... wow... what a hottie of a boy, if he is not taken I claim him for little Brooke! He looks so handsome in his little tie! Glad you had a great easter!
Post a Comment