Friday, July 10, 2009

Nathaniel's Birthday Party

I put together a birthday party for my sweet husband who totally deserves it.  He didn't want me to go through a lot of trouble for his birthday because I was in the process of putting Jalen's 1st birthday together.  Their birthday's are two weeks apart but of course I had to celebrate both of my boys special days.  His party has pretty casual just some great friends, food, and good times.  The guys played pool some of us played settlers but mostly we just hung out and caught up with everyone.  Nathaniel had a great time which is always thanks enough for me. Thank you to everyone who came out and celebrated with us.

Donivan & Jaymein who drove all the way out from Needles, love you guys!

My little Prince!

Dom, Kellen & kids :)


The Lake Elsinore Gang, also had a long drive.  Thanks guys it wouldn't have been the same without you.

The Hansens who took all of five steps to get there :)

TT, John and sweet little Kira

The Higbees minus Maverik who I see in the background with his partner in crime Stone

The guys from work.

Too much party for this little guy 

Two days later on Nathaniel's actual birthday we got a baby sitter (my mom) and went out on a date night.  We went to our favorite sushi restaurant for dinner went to a different restaurant for dessert and then to a movie.  It was GREAT going out just the two of us.  I hope you had a wonderful birthday.   I love you crazy!!

1 comment:

Team Hansen said...

good times...are you diminishing our presence because it only took five steps to get there?