About three weeks a go we went to Needles to visit our family. As we first walk in the door I stand Jalen down and turn around to put down my backpack. When I turn back at Jalen I was shocked to see him taking his first steps. Everyone started screaming in excitement which scared him so he lost his balance, fell and started crying! We got out our camera and were able to get a quick video of his (second set of) first steps. It was really exciting to see. He was so proud of himself. He just keep smiling and clapping for himself, so cute! It was really special that Nathaniel didn't miss it because of work and also that both Grandmothers were there to witness it.
Like I said this was taken about three weeks ago. He is now walking all over the place and getting into everything. He has this Frankenstein kind of walk where he puts his hands out and walks side to side. I will have to try and get a more recent video of that and post it soon. Congratulations Jalen, we love you!!!
2 comments:
So cute!!! I can't believe this was the first day he did it! Normally kids do it and then get scared and won't do agin for a few days! He is such a little bruiser! I LOVE it! And I'm sad to see him getting so big cause I know Mitch is right behind him!
WOw you have a walking little boy!! CRAZY!!! I can't believe he is walking already! Congrats mommy and have fun chasing your little man :)
Post a Comment