We have been asked by our family who we told early on, at about 8 weeks I am now 12 1/2, if we want a boy or a girl. I know the PC answer is "either as long as it's healthy", which I totally feel but I think most people definitely have a preference. What's our? Well when I was expecting Jalen I was hoping for a girl. Mostly for the pink, dresses and bows! When I found out it was a boy I was disappointed for about a second and then started getting really excited. I LOVE having a boy and couldn't imagine life being any different. So I know most people think I want a girl this next time around but I am really hoping for another boy. The reason is because they are going to be so close it would be great for Jalen to have a baby brother.
**(So I just had to stop typing and get up because I hear Jalen start crying and Nathaniel say "OH I see some blood" maybe I need to rethink the boy thing)**
Of course if it's a girl I will be happy, I have always wanted a daughter and can't wait to have one but in my perfect world it would be boy-boy-twin girls! The twin thing is mostly to have one more pregnancy but get two babies. I know it's asking for a lot but a girl can dream.
I will do a post soon about how the first trimester went and put up some sonogram pics, this is just to announce our good news!
10 comments:
Congratulations! You can do it. Our girls are 17 1/2 months apart...close but so much fun! I agree with you about having the same sex being that they are so close. How fun I can't wait.
what a blessed surprise! Jalen won't care if it's a girl or a boy just as long as it squeals when he pinches it.
Yay! Congratulations!!! You can do it. Sometimes the being close helps, it'll have it's ups and downs, but I've survived-so far =)
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
I know you already know that I'm excited for you guys, but I won't stop until it is posted everywhere! LOL!! I'm so glad it was so much easier this time around for you guys!! Gives us hope! I'm cannot wait to know the sex, either way I know this baby is going to be GORGEOUS and truly loved!! Congrats you guys! And tell Nathaniel he is totally welcome on the next White Water Rafting trip, I should have called you guys! Sorry!
We are so excited for you guys! I think the blood experiences happen with girls too, so either way it will be an adventure!
Honestly, I think it would be so cute to see you with your little girl, however, a boy would be perfect for Jalen. They would be the bestest friends and partners in crime :D Either way, I wish you a healty pregnancy and that this baby brings you guys added Joy to your family! It's so weird that you have that little blinkie of another growin baby in your belly. Honestly when you told me-It made me want to have another one. I can wait though. I'm enjoying this time with my little man. Tell Nathaniel not to worry. It will all work out :) Keep us updated with Baby Anderson!
CONGRATS!!!! You would be surprised at the number of patients I see who resort to IVF after YEARS of infertility, and then get pregnant on their own right away. You never know! I felt the same way when we were expecting #2...I would have been thrilled with a girl of course, but I was so happy to have 2 boys close together! Now that they are getting older, I am questioning the wisdom of that wish...boys are lots of fun though :>) Hope you feel great and have an easy pregnancy!
awesome! we're excited for you guys and hope all is well
-tyler and cheer
I am so happy for you and your beautiful family. Hurray! You are such an exceptional person and wonderful mother, I'm sure that you will do just fine with two so close together. You just have to take it one day at a time. :) I'm sure Jalen will love whatever kind of sibling he has, he's such a cutie. I hope you have a great pregnancy...no preeclampsia (sp?), okay!
Congratulations!! I just popped in to see what you were up to and what a pleasant surprise!! Best wishes to you all! Karyn
Post a Comment