Saturday, July 18, 2009

Four Year Anniversary



Nathaniel and I celebrated our Four year Anniversary on July 2nd.  We had my mother babysit and went out to dinner and a movie.  It was so nice to go out on a date and spend some quality time together.   We had so much fun just talking and laughing.  I love how much fun we have together and how no matter what we do we always have a great time.  A few days later we keep the celebration going and went to the Hollywood Bowl on another date.  It was Latin Jazz night and they had three different bands perform.  The music was amazing and so romantic.  We had a picnic dinner, danced and just enjoyed listening to some amazing musicians.  I feel so lucky to have married such a loving husband and father and I look forward to all of eternity with my one true love!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are the best and so freakin beautiful together!

TARA said...

So many updates! I love it! Check out all those birthday presents, do you think Jalen is loved?

Team Hansen said...

any excuse to post wedding pictures...I love it!