Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sneak Peak

We had Jalen's picture taken yesterday by a photographer I found while blog  jumping.  I fell in love with her work right away and couldn't wait for her to take Jalen's picture.  The shoot went great and she did such an amazing job I would totally recommend her to anyone.  She does really great maternity and newborn pictures as well.   Click on the link below to get a sneak peak at some of the pictures she took.

4 comments:

Sara said...

So cute!! The second one is my favorite. (PS... I think I'm going to be out of town on his birthday weekend, but let's get together soon.)

Heather said...

Oh so ADORABLE!!!! I love them! Hooray for cameras and that you can keep an image of him at this adorable stage!! Wouldn't it be sasd if that wasn't possible?

TARA said...

I love the hat! He looks so grown up!

Beth and Poasa said...

I love it. I love it!