Monday, June 1, 2009
Just a little Venting
Is it just me or does anybody else feel like they are constantly cleaning up. I mean CONSTANTLY! I feel like that's all I ever do. I have so many projects to do right now such as sewing, scrap booking, paper work for school, and party planning, that I am often saying to myself "Let me clean up today so that tomorrow I can spend the day on some of my projects" but tomorrow there is ALWAYS another mess and the projects keep piling up. Maybe I just have poor time management? Maybe we are just overly messy people? All I know for sure is that I am EXHAUSTED! I literally have "dish-pan" hands. If I have to wash another baby bottle I am going to scream! "Calgon Take Me Away!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Totally feel you! I have completely let my house go over the last week and I am really regretting it. I did some laundry though, now I just have to put it away... ugh.
Whoa...chill out man. I NEVER feel that way...what's your deal?
Ha ha, I feel that way all the time! At least you have a dishwasher!
I feel that way now and I do not even have my little girl out of me yet :) I know it is just going to get harder once she comes. I think our problem is that we are CLEAN FREAKS so to us what a mess is is not a mess at all to others??? That is my guess, either way it makes me crazy as well!
Just push the cleaning off for a day and do your projects, either way you will have cleaning to do no matter what!
I feel that way everyday. Just wait until Jalen is running around taking things and putting them places. Not only will you have more messes, but things will start missing. Just take it a day at a time. Try not to be too hard on yourself nad just do what you can. You are a wonderful mother!
Post a Comment