I friend of mine sent this to me and I thought it was so cute and Hilarious! I just wanted to take a moment and wish all of you a Happy Mother's Day! Click on the link below to find out the great honor that I was awarded!
That is hilarious!!! I love the last part that says putting your hair back into a pony tail is not the same thing as taking a shower!! Awesome! :) Happy First Mothers Day!
Thanks for the video :-) How was your special day? Mine was great. Also you never sent me the activities for this month. Let me know what's going on next week.
4 comments:
That is so great! Oh what would we do without the internet to find this stuff??? Hope you had a great Mothers Day!
That is hilarious!!! I love the last part that says putting your hair back into a pony tail is not the same thing as taking a shower!! Awesome! :) Happy First Mothers Day!
I loved it! I meant to tell you thanks for sending it! I forwarded it on to a bunch of other people, too. Happy Mother's day!
Thanks for the video :-) How was your special day? Mine was great. Also you never sent me the activities for this month. Let me know what's going on next week.
Post a Comment