Thursday, May 7, 2009

Beach Baby


Today was the perfect beach day.  It wasn't too hot, or too cold, or too crowded.  This was Jalen's first time at the beach.  I have taken him on many walks along the strand but we have never just gone to hang out and play in the sand and water.  He loved it!  Especially the sand, he was going crazy digging and unfortunately eating it.  I did my best to keep it out of his mouth but what are you going to do.  



This is Jalen digging up a storm.



Yes, he can already write his name!  It's pretty impressive I know.



We have many more beach days to look forward to this summer, I can't wait!
 

4 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

How cute and how fun!!! I can't believe how big this little guy is getting, I can't wait to see you guys again! Those beach pictures are super impressive!

The Gray Family said...

they have so much fun in the sand. I do not have that much fun cleaning it up later though (and the diapers after EATING all that sand are fun too...) :>)

Beth and Poasa said...

So fun! I wish we could join you, I could use the beach right now.

Heather said...

I just love it! Looks like my poor baby got his mommy's pasty white skin, so I don't know if we will ever have a beach day... more like a beach hour! LOL!! You'll have to come out for one of our play groups at my pool area, we are starting them soon! :)