Monday, May 4, 2009

10 Months


Jalen turned 10 Months old two weeks ago but I have been so busy I haven't had a chance to sit down and blog about my sweet boy.  Nathaniel and I are in total shock that our baby is turning one in six weeks!!  He is really such a good baby, I say that a lot but it's because I am so thankful!  Nathaniel has taught him how to play catch and it is the cutest little thing.  I will have to get video of that later to share.  He has 4 1/2 teeth, the 1/2 tooth is just starting to break through and I am so glad because I can tell that it has been bothering him.  We haven't weighed Jalen in a while but the boy is a brick house.  He is so freaking heavy!  He is an Anderson boy through and through.  
 
We finally bought him a high chair. I have been feeding him in his bumbo or on the floor and it has been such a pain.  Nathaniel has a hard time with clutter and I think the idea of one more piece of baby furniture in the house was too much for him to handle.  He would say, "We don't need one yet".  We finally compromised, I put away the baby swing (which he hasn't used in months) and he bought a high chair.  As soon as we put Jalen in it Nathaniel said, "We should have got this a long time ago", what?!  Men!  


7 comments:

Sara said...

haha awesome picture!

TARA said...

He looks like such a little man all grown up sitting in a high chair!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I love the first picture of him, what a hoot!!! He is so stinkin cute and I love the high chair that you got, super cute. Kip is TOTALLY going to be the same way about clutter so I totally understand!

The Gray Family said...

I am constantly amazed at the amount of STUFF these kids come with...most of it is pretty useful though :>) He is such a big boy now!

The Gillette's said...

Aaaaaw how adorable! What a big boy he is now. So that means you have enough time to start planning his b-day party. Any ideas yet? Let me know if you need any help. :)

Heather said...

I just love the pics you get of him! He is such a handsome little boy!!! I'm ecited to be able to spend more time with you guys soon! :)

Team Hansen said...

Nice highchair. It suits him well.