Tuesday, August 12, 2008

San Francisco

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Looks like so much fun!!! I am stoked that I got to see the famous sling thing, looks comfy! Looks also like you guys had a great time and a fun full trip! Good job for going with a baby!
I also CANT WAIT to take your pictures! I am so stoked! I am waiting for my schedule for the rest of next week. But I will call you real soon! CANT WAIT!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok so I seem to have lost your phone # and I need to call you to schedule a photo shoot time. I have every week evening open from 5pm on. I want to for sure do the shoot while the it is still light outside because I LOVE using natural light!!!! I also wanted to know if you were wanting studio looking shots or outside somewhere? And another question? Are you and your hubby planning on being in the shots as well? I love the shots with the hubby and wife in them too! Well call me or I will get your # and we will get something on the books! Im SO EXCITED!!