Monday, August 25, 2008
Falling In Love All Over Again
I just wanted to share how lucky I am to have married such an amazing man. Nathaniel has always been a wonderful husband but now he is also a magnificent Father. Jalen is the spitting image of Nathaniel and not just in outer appearance but also in his personality. Jalen is strong, loving and patient. I love to watch them together as Jalen stares at his dad and Nathaniel lovingly kisses his son's chubby cheeks. Nathaniel was able to take two months off from work to help me at home. He has changed as many diapers as I have, he gets up in the middle of the night to feed Jalen so that I can sleep and can burp Jalen way better then I can. As someone who grew up without a father figure I know how lucky Jalen is to have a father who will be such a wonderful example and a loving presence in his life. I have truly fallen in love with Nathaniel all over again!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
it is so sweet to see these big macho men with their little babies! Hooray for good dads!
It was so much fun having you guys over for dinner yesterday. We definitely should have you guys more often. Aren't we lucky to have such amazing husbands and know our son's are SUPER lucky to have excellent father figures and hope they can turn out to be just like them once day!!!
LOVE THIS! And I so agree with you, your Nathaniel is an awesome daddy! I cannot wait to see Seth doing all that!! It is so amazing! I'm glad you guys were able to have such a good amount of time off work together for Jalen's arrival, such a blessing! Love all the cute Daddy and son pics!
This is so touching!!! Seriously that is so cute!
I could tell that he would be an amazing daddy and I am so happy to hear that he is amazing. You are a very blessed woman to have such wonderful boys in your life! Congrats on your cute little family and I can't wait to see you all on WED!!! Bring whatever outfits you like but if you and Nathaniel could wear black shirts at some point that would be great, preferably longer sleeved. Thanks!
Too cute! I love all the pics of Nathaniel and Jalen. What sweet memories!
That is sooo sweet, Nathanial is such a great guy and it's so great to see how much he so obviously loves and adores you and Jalen!!
Oh Tear . . .
I did actually tear up, but that really is so sweet. I was really going to write because of the "spitting image" of Dad thing - Jalen totally is and in our household we have taken to calling your little one Lil' San.
He is sooo good with Jalen. He was so cute with him when we were out at dinner. You are lucky to have such a great guy:)
You are FREAKIN CUTE!! I LOVE how you write so NICELY of your hubby!! You are an AMAZING MAMA!! Your Jalen is ADORABLE and is STINKIN CUTE!! ;)
Post a Comment