Saturday, August 30, 2008

Jalen's First Play Date

On Friday Jalen had his first play date with his friends Stone, Noah, and Sean. We went to the park for a picnic lunch. It was a beautiful day and the boys had fun getting to know each other.

We took a group picture, this is the best we could do :)



Stone trying to comfort Jalen, what a good friend


Noah and Sean meeting each other for the first time, instant buddies!

3 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Stinkin cute! I can't wait to get you those pics! I really hope you like them! YEAH!

The Gillette's said...

These are some cute pictures you have. You need to send them to me. It was so much FUN and can't wait to do it again. Hey my friend and I are planning a Halloween party so I will give you more details as soon as I have some more. Thanks for my b-day song. TOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

SO FUN!! I LOVE PLAY DATES!! They make me feel GOOD!! HA!! Jalen is SO CUTE!!!