Please ignore the mess in the background and focus on my sweet little boy who has been walking for the past two weeks. It started with two or three steps. Then one day right after Nathaniel came home from work he took twelve big steps right over to him. We were so excited because it was just so natural. Daddy came home and he walked over to greet him. He gets so excited when he walks. He gets this big smile on his face and then claps for himself when he is done. That's what we would do for him in the beginning and he caught on that this was something that deserved applause. I can't believe my little baby is growing up so fast. He will be a year old in three weeks and I just don't know were the time has gone. It went fast with Jalen but it seems to have gone by twice as fast with Chase. I just love my little "Chasie" so much!!! So proud of you big boy!!!
2 comments:
So cute!!! Seriously he can't be that big already! :( I love how cute they are when they first start walking with their hands up and flapping excitedly! Adorable! We are excited for his party!
I don't know if it is because I am pregnant or not but I am crying watching this! I can't believe he is almost 1 and walking already!!! SO CUTE!!! He is adorable!!
Post a Comment