Thursday, December 16, 2010

California Adventure


Yes, we are going to go to every Theme Park in the area during the holidays!! This time around it was California Adventure. So you guessed it... more pictures with Santa :) Jalen definitely understood that concept this year. I finally got a picture of Chase next to Santa where he is not crying but he also is not looking his way, oh well this is as good as it gets this year I guess.



My boys could not be more different but one thing they have in common is that they love going on Carousels!



My two love bugs!!!




I LOVE this picture, I had to hold on to Jalen with all my might because he was dying to go see Micky. He kept saying, "It's Jalen's turn" and I kept saying, "Not yet". Thankfully it wasn't a long line and as soon as I told him, "it's your turn" he smiled and ran up to hug him. I love that Micky anticipated this and got down on one knee to greet him. It just melted my heart!



Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: