Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Time at Disneyland

So in our month long celebration of Halloween we went to Disneyland with friends and Family and had a blast. Jalen wore his superman costume and was loving all the attention he was getting. He was so excited he didn't nap all day!! He finally crashed out at 7pm after a very long and fun day.
We took pictures with some of the Disney Villains but I have to say that the evil queen from Snow White was my favorite. She was in character the whole time. When I walked up for our picture she looked at my belly and said, "How dreadful for you!" She was great.
I love how Jalen is staring at Captain Hook here. He wasn't too sure about getting too close to him so Nathaniel held him on the other side.

"Up, up and away"

I enjoy Disneyland all year long but during the holidays they go all out and I love it! They had an awesome villain themed fireworks show at night and the park was so festive and the haunted mansion was amazing. We didn't get to go on space mountain and see what they did there but I heard that was fun as well. We definitely enjoyed our visit and can't wait to go during Christmas!

2 comments:

Team Hansen said...

That Jalen... Looks like a fun time and I am jealous you got all those pictures with the villains.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Wow I did not know that Disneyland was so cool durring Halloween. I love your pictures SO MUCH!!! You guys are so cute and your little man is one handsome little guy!