On Halloween Day this year after many, many, many other fun activities we went to the Riviera Village to trick or treat. There were about two hundred people there all in very cute costumes. Our favorites were two little boys around two and four years old dressed up like sushi. We also saw a father and his two sons dressed up like characters from Yo Gabba Gabba, Nathaniel was very sad he hadn't thought of that one. There was also this cute little boy dressed up like Nacho Libre. People are so creative I love it. I wish I had pictures of the costumes but I think taking pictures of other people's kids is creepy. Not everyone feels this way however. We had three different strangers take pictures of Jalen. I still don't know what to say when people do that. They don't even ask they just do it and then smile at you.
Well like I have said in just about every post as of late Jalen decided to do his own thing during trick or treating. After about ten stops for candy he dumped out his bucket and decided to wear it as a hat. This is when most of the strangers pulled out their cameras. Oh well, if you can't beat them join them!
Happy Halloween my silly little boy!
3 comments:
What a total crack up that little guy is! Glad you all had fun!
It's me... your long lost cousin, Emily. Hope you don't mind me stalking your blog! It is fun to see your cute family. It doesn't seem like it has possibly been 4 years since we were in LA and visited you as newlyweds! Times sure flies! Congrats on the next one! Believe it or not...2 is even better than one!
What a cutie!
Post a Comment