Friday, November 20, 2009

Halloween Photo Shoot

I know these are totally late but I have been so busy I haven't posted these yet but couldn't pass up the chance to share them. We had Jalen's picture taken in his costume by a professional because, as I have shared in previous post, I can't get him to stand still long enough to get a decent shot. A friend recommended this new photographer that they just tried and loved. When I went to her site I saw that she was doing these mini Halloween shoots for $25 and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to see if I liked her style and if she worked well with kids. I was very happy with the results and even though she had some of the same challenges we have with him she was able to get some really nice pictures. I am planning on having her do our next babies newborn pictures and I am sure we work with her a lot in the future. If you want to check out her site go to http://tybebe.blogspot.com



6 comments:

Emily said...

He is such a doll! She did a great job with these pictures!

Wyatt and Tara said...

Sooo cute! I have Jovi on my lap and when she saw his pictures she got so excited and was pointing and talking. Then Maverik chimed in and said "thats my friend Jalen". They sure miss him!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

he is so dang handsome! those pictures are wonderful! his costume was so cute too

The Gillette's said...

Cute pictures! Jalen is definitely photogenic :)

Jen said...

This Jenny (Gilman) Hendricks, Nathaniel's cousin. My sister Emily told me about your blog, so I had to stop by! Jalen is adorable and it's so exciting that you're expecting again. Congrats! If you're ever in Colorado, please come visit. I'd love to see you again, Nathaniel, and meet your beautiful family!

Heather said...

OH MY GOSH! So cute!! I love them! He is such a big boy now!! He is going to be HUGE next to the new little one!