Saturday, December 12, 2009

Emotional

I am such a cry baby lately. I will blame it on hormones but seriously everything is making me tear up lately. Last night I was listening to KOST when the song "Christmas Shoes" came on. I cried for five minutes. Today I was cleaning the house and listening to music when "Zion" a Lauryn Hill song came on. I picked up Jalen and danced with him as tears were flowing down my face. Then about five minutes ago I started blog hoping and went to one of my favorites and read a post that I am still chocked up about. You can read it herehttp://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/2009/11/do-you-still-see-me.html She is so amazing and inspirational. You would think that I was sad or depressed but I am actually so happy and feel blessed for all the joy in my life.

1 comment:

The Gillette's said...

Even if your not pregnant this story definitely will make you tear up. Thanks for sharing!