Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mommy & Me Halloween Party

I hosted a Halloween party for our Mommy & Me group this past Thursday and man I am still wiped! I always over do it but I really love planning and throwing parties, especially for my little pumpkin. I decorated our patio for the occasion and it turned out pretty festive.
These are the little favors I had for the kids. It's a pumpkin pail, Halloween book, and popcorn filled monster hand (which took way longer to make then I expected) .

This is Jalen's water table that I filled up with spider webs and creepy crawlers.


I made spider wed cupcakes which were so fun to put together.


Some of the kids painting pumpkins outside. This was Jalen's first time painting and he was more interested in trying to lick the paint brush then actually paint. So I had to watch him every second and didn't have a chance to take a picture of him.
These are the kid's watching a Winnie the Pooh Halloween movie while eating Pirate's Booty. They sat nicely like this for about 10 minutes and then it was crazy again, but they had fun.
The only picture I was able to take of him because it was the only time he stayed still. He was so tired after the party he sleep for three and a half hours, lucky dog. That's how long it took me to clean up! Thanks to all the moms who helped before, during and after. My mom and Nathaniel were such big helps too, I couldn't have done it alone. The party was really fun and I think the kids had a blast. Happy Halloween Everyone!

5 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I think you need to move back out here because we all miss your AMAZING parties!!!
Super duper cute! You are totally awesome!!!

TARA said...

Oh that makes me so sad that I wasn't there! Looks like a lot of fun!

Kjelstrom Family said...

So fuN!! I am so sad we missed it!! I LOVE the spider web cupcakes. You are the BEST party planner! Happy Halloween!

The Gillette's said...

Thanks sooo much for this FUN party! Sean and I enjoyed it very much. You are definitely a great planner! Move to LE already!!! :-)

P.S. I love all the pictures of the your pumpkin patch adventures. Jalen seems like he enjoyed it very much.

The Gray Family said...

you can be a bit of an overachiever, but you do put on a good party :>) We miss your Thanksgiving dinners! Glad you had fun.