This past weekend we went to the Irvine Park Pumpkin Patch and had so much fun. Jalen had such a good time running around and enjoying many "first". The funny thing is that he was least interested in the pumpkins. I took about 20 pictures of him sitting among them and in 19 of them he is trying to walk away.
They set up a hay stack maze for the kids to walk through and Jalen was loving it. He walked through probably five or six times before we finally carried him far away enough that he couldn't see it.
We tried to get a picture of him in front of this height chart but he is trying to make a run for the maze one more time.
We actually thought he would hate putting his head through this picture but he was getting a kick out of it. He thought he was being so funny because people would come over and say how cute he was, he is such a little ham!
This was Jalen's First Pony Ride! I was so excited for him to try it. He did pretty good but he never smiled. I think he was a little unsure about the whole thing. It was great because Nathaniel was able to walk him around the track so that made Jalen feel much safer.
O.K. so this was Jalen absolute favorite thing he was able to do. They had a small zoo with a petting zoo for young children. They only had baby goats that were all smaller then Jalen so it wasn't intimidating at all. Jalen loved this little black goat. He followed him around, pet him, brushed him, tried to pick him up and even kissed him on the mouth. This would have usually grossed me out but it was so sweet it just melted my heart. We both wanted to take that little goat home.
We also went on a train ride and into a haunted house, which didn't scare Jalen one bit. He actually went through again with just him and daddy. They had about ten different bounce houses, face painting and motorized tractors for the kids to drive. Jalen was to young for those things this year but maybe next fall? We will definitely be back.
4 comments:
So fun!! I love this kind of stuff for the kiddos! I want to take Mitch there now! Mitch is loving the animals, whenever he's sees anything with fur he does this arm flailing thing that is so cute!! I can't believe how big Jalen is now and you look so good Janitsy!!! Miss you!
what a fun place! Cute pictures and you're looking fabulously pregnant!
It sounds like you guys had a blast! Those baby goats are cute and perfect for the little guys. I can't wait to visit the Pumpkin Patch as a family this weekend. :)
Looks like you had a ton of fun! Super cute pictures! I can't wait till Brooke can be big enough to enjoy stuff like that! Your little man is adorable!
Post a Comment