Our Mommy & Me group went to a local pumpkin patch as one of our weekly outings. I can't tell you how hard it is to take a picture of Jalen lately. He can't sit still long enough for my very slow camera to capture that cute little face of his. So these pictures were the best I could do. Jalen is still not interested in pumpkins at all. I had to throw this pumpkin in his lap in order to give the illusion that he is holding it. He literally rolled it away from him one second later.
He was able to go on his second pony ride but didn't enjoy it as much with out daddy. They had a petting zoo and food that you could buy to feed the animals. I thought Jalen would love this because he loved petting the baby goats at the other pumpkin patch but we had a very different experience this time. He wanted to eat the food himself so he had a crying fit every time I tried to feed the animals. He even picked up some hay and tossed it at one goat. It would have been funny if it wasn't so dang hot and if it was someone else's child.
I took a video of Jalen on the pony for grandma & grandpa to see. Enjoy! Jalen misses you both.
1 comment:
He's such a brave boy to ride the pony all by himself! He didnt even cry :).
Post a Comment