So Jalen has picked up this new habit of wearing things around his neck. He will wrap our shirts, socks, towels and just about anything he can get his hands on around himself. We have had to hide our phone chargers because I found him wrapping that around his neck and got really scared. Two days a go I was washing dishes when all of the sudden I realized it was a little too quiet. So I start looking around for Jalen and this is what I found.....
He was in his room quietly looking at a book with something around his neck. When I realized what it was a couldn't stop laughing. He had found one of my bras and put it on like some kind of cape.
He wore it around the house for about an hour until his nap time. He is such a character and is so much fun to have around. I guess it was a good call on our part to buy him a superman costume with cape and all for Halloween. I might have to pull it out early and save us all from wondering what he will drape around his neck next.
7 comments:
Ok that is SO FUNNY!!! What a total crack up, he is going to die some day when he see's these pictures :)
possible safety violation...
that is HILARIOUS!!! You will have to watch out for that one :>)
That's to funny! The pictures are hilarious!
I love it!!! So glad we got to see the proof. What a cutie!
This is just HILARIOUS!!! Jalen is such a cute and funny little guy :)
That is so funny!!! Eric and I are laughing so hard! How great you took pictures! :)
I hope you are geeling well!
Post a Comment