Friday, January 23, 2009

Jalen's First Swim


The weather was so great last week that we decided to put Jalen in the pool for the first time.  He loves bath time so we knew he would get a kick out of the pool.  His bathing suit is two sizes too big but we just rolled it up and went with the flow.  I loved how his belly just hung over them. 

3 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Awww... so cute just chillin with daddy in the pool! Looks like fun!

Heather said...

Love it!! He is so adorable! I'm so glad I got to see you and him last night! He is getting so big!Thanks so much for coming!

The Gillette's said...

Cute video. Looks like Jalen was having a blast! :) Hey what you think of getting together and planning something for "The City's" season finale? Let me know.