We are having so much fun with Jalen right now. He is at such a fun age. He is laughing all the time and interacting so much more. He is just starting to sit up; he still wobbles and will fall over every once in a while but he's getting there. Jalen's getting his first tooth and that has been no fun at all. I feel bad because I didn't even notice right away; Nathaniel came home from work one day and noticed that he had a tooth breaking through. Jalen also rolled over for the first time when he was with Nathaniel. I will probably miss his first steps and first word even though I am alone with him 10-11 hours a day while Nathaniel works. Oh Well, what are you going to do!!
Today was such a beautiful day that we had to get out. We went to the park and I put Jalen in the swing for the first time. I didn't know if he would be ready for it yet or if he would even like it but he loved it!!! He laughed the whole time and would grunt when it stopped. I got a few pics. Happy Seven Months my Sweet Boy!!!
6 comments:
I can't believe 7 months already!!! He is so cute! I love the pics and it is such a fun age! It is amazing watching their little personalities come out! Cannot wait to see you guys, bring him to the shower!!
teething....no fun :<( Thank goodness for baby motrin! Are you coming next week to Heather's shower?
Yes, I am looking forward to seeing everyone :)
Boy o boy does time totally fly by when you are having fun. He is so stinkin big and getting cuter and cuter as he grows! I love seeing his little personality emerge and love those smiles and laughs. SUPER CUTE!!!
I love the pictures you took of him on the swings! Those kinds of candid pictures are the best!
He is getting so big too fast!!! Doesn't is go by so quick. He has a the sweetest little smile and man face. I love it.
Post a Comment